Friday, November 6, 2009

i love my job

i got this email from a mom today:

*name has been changed for hipaa laws*

Mellie- We have seen such improvements in "Elliot'"s language skills and cannot thank you enough for all your work with him and the recommendations you have made to us to support his growth.

I have been meaning to email you to tell you a sweet story about Elliot. He always asks me on the days that he goes to preschool if "Miss Mellie is coming to see" him. One Wed. night when we were getting ready to say our prayers, Elliot asked me if you were coming to see him the next day at school. I reminded him that you had just seen him that day at school and that you'd see him the next week. When we thanked God for our teachers, Elliot started naming his teachers at preschool and then said, "Miss Mellie!" I said afterward, "You really like Miss Mellie, don't you," and Elliot said, "She's my friend!" You have truly been a special person in Elliot's life.


AWWWWWWWWWWW. made my day <3 <3 <3
Whatever job you have, do it for the glory of God.

No comments: