Friday, November 27, 2009

close your ears, pebbles

i was driving around in my ride the other day, surfing the radio stations when this song came on... really catchy beat, but dirty (per usual). i wish they'd let me write their r&b & hip hop lyrics. some of the music is so fun, but the words- oh man. booooo.

anyway, somehow i always end up liking the worst songs. tori makes fun of me. "if it's terrible & about sex, mell probably loves it." ha. i promise i don't mean to. maybe i'm just a freak, but it happens. sometimes i sing my own lyrics & that just gets hilarious.

well this song came on & i was bouncin yet saying "whyyyyy?" about the dumb as heck lyrics UNTIL a line in the chorus played and i screamed out laughing.

please let me tell you that mug said "call me mr. flintstone, i can make your bedrock." haaaaaaa. i'm sorry, that's dumb, yet hilariously clever.

No comments: