Saturday, January 9, 2010

2009 Review

It's been a year y'all, straight up. Let's reminisce...

-rang in 2009 at universal studios, literally the best new years i've ever had!! (fireworks, happy people everywhere, ZERO drama, zero drunk people falling & spilling drinks on me, zero sketchy dudes trying to make out with my face, rides & food galore, spiderman & his hot behind, incredible movie montage presentation, etc.etc.




-fell in love with the game apples to apples.

-pop rocks debuted at family vacation & i got called out for "loving" zac efron in front of everyone...JORDAN!



-i learned a LOT about identity/pride/humility (and i needed it bad)

-repented to 3 people that i never thought i would

-fell in love with the shows psych, criminal minds, glee



-karaoke'd & roller skated like it was my job, also participated in 2 murder mystery games

-spent valentines day with amazing people on a ski trip (country roads shout out)



-joined Gold's gym & fell in <3 with the hip hop class

-volunteered with the Babcock Center dances & absolutely adored every minute of them

-saw Boyz II Men (TWICE) as well as Keyshia Cole, Keri Hilson, The Dream, Bobby Valentino, TBS, Blink 182 (vip?!), Brand New, Backstreet Boys, Needtobreathe, & more

-went to L.A.! (Santa Monica ferris wheel, Malibu beach house bday party, got a tour of james' new house & got to hang with him, hiked runyon canyon, rode the mechanical bull at saddleranch, registered with central casting, went to the Jay Leno show & shook his hand at the front, saw the Hilton sisters shopping & laughed, went to the wolverine premiere & hugged hugh jackman and drooled on ryan reynolds)



-continued my relationship with Josue, my sponsored child from Guatemala

-auditioned for HSM2 at Workshop Theatre & got the part of Blossom- had the absolute time of my life doing that show & working with those amazing people.






-met my fake long lost twin



-had my first major surgery- and a bajillion complications which let me also experience my first CAT scan, abdomen ultrasound, leg ultrasound doppler study, IV, & blood drawing

-sang my first acapella song in front of people (Who's Loving You- Michael Jackson) & yes it was pitchy and kinda janked, but heck if it wasn't fun

-auditioned for Matt Aughtry's film All The Missing Pieces and got the role of Megan. We shot in Greer & then had 2 premieres...my first, so awesome.

All The Missing Pieces-Teaser Trailer from William Aughtry on Vimeo.



-got my 1st screen credit working in the accounting department on the film Gospel Hill

-went to my high school reunion & had the best time!

-went on a cruise to the Bahamas

cruise video

-celebrated a year at my new job

-lived it up at the SC state fair, per usual

-was a Smurfette for Halloween




-called 911 for the first time & never want to do it again. ever.

-had a Michael Jackson roller skating party

-my cousin & childhood best friend had their first babies

-Midtown added its Earlewood location & I committed to serving over there

-got approved to buy a house

Of course lots of other stuff,too, but that's the majority of '09. Happy new decade to you. Let's pray for a great one- especially in the health department for friends, families, & ourselves. God, do work in twenty ten & always!!!!

1 comment:

~kp~ said...

here's to a ballin' 2010!!!